Nana, Grandma and Friend

More and more each day

My love grows for you!

Arts

For you raised me

From my infancy

Taught me how to pray

Instructed me in good manners

Nurtured me as a youth

Provided for me

Even when I was unappreciative

Sacrificed your time

Gave selflessly repeatedly

And did so happily

Nana, to me

Your love is heavenly

Everything you did

Excellent and so very well

Though I did not compel

You gave your heart

A work of art

Again and again

You were my dearest friend

From the beginning

Until the end

Your tenderness and affection

Lifted me about rejection

Removed any form of infection

Your love like the resurrection

Your hugs, your kisses

And words of kindness

My memories of you

Shall never depart

They still fill and satisfy my heart

In your absence

With a special blessed presence

Which words cannot

Adequately express

The Nana I know best

How bright you are!

How glorious you shine

As God's own star!

An extension from above

You are to me

A comfort and strength

For all to see!

For you are the greater

And I the lesser

Because you secretly serve

Without many to recognize

Yet I do fully realize

You are beautiful, special and faithful

Like the sunrise!

Day or night

Nana you give me light

Because of you

I now soar like a kite!

Nana you truly do

Make all wrongs right.

Like a masterful mediator

You entered in

Putting an end to strife

And gave me a love

Better than life.

Nana, Grandma and Friend

Paul Davis is a life coach (relational & professional), traveling minister and fitness trainer. Paul is the author of several books including Breakthrough for a Broken Heart; and Stop Lusting. Paul is a popular worldwide keynote speaker, creative consultant, humor being, adventurer, explorer, mediator, minister, liberator and dream-maker.

Paul's compassion for people & passion to travel has taken him to over 50 countries of the world where he has had a tremendous impact. Paul has also brought revival to many in war-torn, impoverished and tsunami stricken regions of the earth. His nonprofit organization Dream-Maker Ministries is building dreams and breaking limitations.

Paul's Breakthrough Seminars inspire, revive, awaken, impregnate with purpose, impart the fire of desire, catapult people into a new level of self-awareness, facilitate destiny discovery and dream fulfillment.

Contact Paul to minister, speak at your event or for life coaching: RevivingNations@yahoo.com, 407-284-1705, 407-967-7553

For more info: www.DreamMakerMinistries.com, www.CreativeCommunications.TV [http://www.CreativeCommunications.TV]